Seat Availability | Download Open Merit Proforma for Candidates | Download Open Merit Proforma for Colleges
- The registered non-admitted candidates (not the admission cancelled candidates) will have to download a proforma from the candidate login of the website http://admission.ccsuweb.in, fill it and submit it along with all supporting documents in the required college where seats for their required course are vacant and they fall eligible as per rules and order of merit, collect a serial number from the college and turn up to check the merit status in that college the next day as per the instructions of the college.
- Colleges to collect the application format filled by the registered, non-admitted and eligible candidates till dates per different degree schedules from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Colleges to make the merit of candidates, course-wise, following the reservation rules wherever applicable and send at firstname.lastname@example.org. Its important that sending this mail does not confirm the student, the college MUST confirm the student ONLINE through their portal.
- Colleges are to display the merit on the noticeboard of the college on scheduled date for the respective degree morning and call for admission on same day till scheduled date for the respective degree. Govt. and Govt. aided colleges for their courses should first fill up their vacant seats of OBC/SC/ST seats of non-self financed courses by the category specific applicants, followed by unreserved students if the right candidates are not available (till scheduled date for the respective degree, if need be) and from waiting list till next day.
- Similarly admissions can be confirmed for self-financed courses / colleges/ institutes, by scheduled date for the respective degree and from waiting list till next day.
- Schedules : The Dates for Submitting the Application Form+ Self-attested Documents + Filled-up Open Merit Candidate Proforma/Application: 29th, 30th and 31st December 2016 | The marksheets, degrees and other documents will be verified from the Originals on 29.12.2016 and 31.12.2016. | The Merit Lists would be declared on Monday, 2nd January 2017 at 4:00 p.m. | Admissions Dates: on 02.01.2017 (4:00 p.m. onwards) to 04.01.2017.